Freedom Counseling Center accepts most insurance plans. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Our staff will collect your insurance information and will help assist you in determining what your coverage includes. It may also be beneficial to contact your insurance provider to check your coverage. The following questions may be beneficial when speaking to your insurance representative:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount and/or copay per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
We accept cash, check and most major credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled counseling appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no-show fee.
Click here to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Please contact us for further information by calling (269) 982-7200.